Join us for three (or four) days of crafting and relaxing at this February’s fancyCrop at a gorgeous retreat facility right outside of Gettysburg, PA. I would love for you to join me!
Your weekend includes:
- Two nights lodging (Each room has two twin beds & private bath)*
- Crop space for the entire weekend**
- Friday night dinner
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Snacks & Drinks available all weekend
- Make n’ Take
- Goodies, Contests, Prizes, PJ Day and LOTS OF FUN!!!
- On-site Close to My Heart Store
Total cost for the weekend = $200 per person
Thursday Night – $60 per person (lodging only)
Add 24 hours to your weekend and come on Thursday at 12p. Please note that meals don’t begin until dinner on Friday night.
Single Occupancy (4 spaces available) – $75 per person
Add a little more “me” time to your weekend with a room to yourself. This option is available as long as I have space. So if you are interested, I recommend that you register as soon as possible.
8′ Table – $15 per person for the weekend
The facility doesn’t have enough 8′ tables for our group. You can either bring a table with you or rent one for $15 for the weekend. This will be an option when you register. There are a limited quantity so it’s on a first come, first served basis.
* The lodge is limited to 17 rooms, each with 2 twin beds. There are only four single occupancy rates available. If you don’t have a roommate, you can post on the Facebook Event Page to find another ‘single’ to pair up with.
What you need to know about the MIDDLE CREEK RETREAT:
We will be cropping in a stunning meeting space at the Middle Creek Retreat complete with a full commercial kitchen and dedicated chef who will cook for us the entire weekend. Our sleeping rooms are located in a beautiful, recently constructed lodge just a few hundred steps away. Each room in the lodge has two twin beds with a private bath. This lodge offers a two-story lounge area with a floor-to-ceiling stone gas log fireplace and a cozy kitchenette which includes a refrigerator, toaster oven, and microwave. Keep in mind that this is a lodge, not a hotel. It does not have a front desk or room service. The walls are thin. It doesn’t have the full complement of amenities you would find at a hotel. There is no wifi in the sleeping rooms. You will need to bring your own toiletries and hair dryer. We have found that after about 8am, the hot water for showers is limited, so you may want to save a shower for the afternoon. Also, while the front door to the lodge locks, the individual sleeping rooms do not have individual locks, but can be locked from the inside at night.
The Crop Room has free Wifi, though it gets slow during high volume usage times. If you have a smartphone, you may want to enable it’s hot spot for the weekend. Also the lighting is very poor so it is HIGHLY recommended that you bring your own lighting source.
It is less than 5 minutes off of Rt 15, so we aren’t that far into the “country”.
You are going to love it. Click here for pics from the August 2012 crop.
- Registration is being taken on a first come, first serve basis. You must complete your registration in full, including deposit to reserve your spot. If you chose to pay by check, I must receive it no later than 5 days after your registration date.
- Received by July 9: I will attempt to fill your spot from the waiting list (assuming there is one). If I can fill it, your reservation fee (minus $25) will be refunded.
- Received after July 9 or in the event that I cannot find a replacement on the waiting list: You are welcome to find a replacement and you & that new Cropper can work out payment.
- If neither one of us can find you a replacement for the weekend: You will forefeit your entire fee for the weekend. There are no exceptions to this policy.
I’m so excited about the opportunity to crop at this gorgeous location!
I can’t wait until August!