I created these Snowman Tic Tac holders a few years back for Lawson to give out to his 1st grade class and their Holiday party. They hold the smaller sized boxes of Tic Tacs. Super fun! I stamped the snowmen and let him color them in.
Scroll down for directions. The stamp set used here (one of my absolute favs from CTMH) is now retired, but you should be able to make it work using the Flakey Friends Stamp set!
- Cut Cardstock 4 1/8″ x 2 3/4″. Round edges.
- Score at 2″ from each side to create “binding” for tic tacs.
- Adhere 10″ of ribbon to front and back.
- Add stamped image to front covering ribbon.
- If doing a snowman, punch hole in center (mine is 1/2″)
- Adhere Tic Tacs using glue dots or other really sticky adhesive.
- I added a poem to the inside that measured 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″
Simple and the kids (& parents) will love it! Happy crafting! M