1. Recorded in the camper last weekend, an original by Lawson & Cate:
Cate went on to perform a solo of It’s a Grand Ol’ Flag at the local senior center on Wedenesday, but I wasn’t there to see it ;( – super proud of her, though!
2. Summer 2012 for Lawson Laverty with his broken growth plate – SERIOUS bummer. But, on the plus side, he is ‘leveling up’ pretty high on Call of Duty – whatever that means…
3. Ready for the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics. But why do the mascots always have to look like a 3 year old designed them?
4. Peeps are lining up for this, right now! Better get in line, ’cause I hear there are only a few available starting August 1, and when they’re gone, they’re gone.
5. I have moved on from my TomKat obsession, and now need to know everything about Jef & Emily from the Bachelorette. Dang it they are so cute. So hoping for a post-Bachelorette Reality Show from them! Don’t judge.
That’s it for me. Hoping to get really scrappy this weekend, create a video to show you whats in the CTMH New Consultant Kit for only $49 and get this house cleaned up. What do you have planned!?!