I can’t wait to share this card with my Let’s Get Fancy Team tomorrow night at our team meeting. And I can’t wait until you can get your hands on this kit – less than a week! Click here for details.
- Add 4″x5 1/4″ Grey Wool Cardstock on card base using Foam Tape.
- Cut (5) 1/2″ strips at varying lengths. Create pennant shapes at each end by cutting an angle. Slightly curl the ends of the pennants using your fingers.
- Add to Grey Wool with a touch of adhesive in the center of each strip.
- Using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, cut 1 1/2″ <Rctngle6> from Colonial White Cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Hooray Bouquet Stamp Set using Black Ink. Add to card using Foam Tape.
- Create Butterfly using Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, cut 1″ <Bttrfly2> from B&T paper. Add (3) Bitty Sparkles to center.
Grandest Year Yet
- STAMPS: Hooray Bouquet
- INK: Black
- PAPER: Dotty for You
- OTHER: Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, 3-D Foam Tape, Bitty Sparkles
- INSPIRATION: http://limedoodle.blogspot.com/2012/02/papertrey-ink-day-5.html
- FINISHED SIZE: 4.25″ x 5.5″